Juniors are requested to give their fixtures full consideration.
Junior Medals will start at 9:30am.
Junior matches will start at 5:30pm - 1st tee reserved from 5:15pm.
JUNIOR MAJOR COMPETITIONS AND MEDALS ARE SHOWN IN CORRECT SEQUENCE THROUGH FIXTURE BOOK.
DETAILS OF THE SHAW SCOTTO AND THE ROUND ROBIN COMPETITIONS WILL BE POSTED LATER.
THE H. COULTHARD TROPHY WILL BE AWARDED FOR THE BEST THREE GROSS RETURNS IN THE MEDALS.
THE COMMITTEE CUP WILL BE AWARDED FOR THE LOWEST AGGREGATE OF FOUR NETT MEDAL SCORES.
ALL ENQUIRIES REGARDING THE JUNIORS TO MR P VAULKS, JLO.
PLAY MUST BE FROM THE PROPER TEES AT ALL TIMES.
- To prevent any inconvenience to senior playing members it has been decided to give Junior and Juvenile members special playing times for playing the course at weekends.
- The Committee is anxious to encourage young golfers and make this provision to help them play uninterrupted golf. JUNIOR MEMBERS with a handicap of 9.4 or less, i.e. single figures, may play at weekends at any time. All juniors MUST give way to senior members, male or female, at all times.
- SCHOOL HOLIDAY PERIODS - during these periods play will be restricted for Juniors and Juveniles attending school. At these times play will be allowed during the day but such members must be off the course by 5pm (note 1 applies).
- The front of the Clubhouse to be kept tidy - especially so far as leaving playing equipment on top terrace is concerned.
- SPECIAL NOTES - ONLY ONE Junior or Juvenile member playing with a full Senior member will be exempted from the above rules providing his or her handicap is: BOYS - equivalent 24 from men's tees; GIRLS - 36.
Junior and Juvenile members will be permitted to play 18 holes during the morning but will not be permitted to commence, or resume, play between 12 noon and 3pm, (1pm in winter) - competitions excepted.
Juniors and Juveniles WILL NOT be permitted to play the course before 1pm (competitions excepted). The practice ground at at the side of the 16th fairway will be reserved until 3pm on Sundays only for Juniors and Juveniles to practice or be coached.